Monday, August 17, 2009

Week 2, Training Day 1

Since I made my announcement, I've already raised $220, assuming that I can complete the 100 push ups.

I've begun my second week of training, after taking the weekend off to allow my muscles some recovery time. My strategy is to train with actual push ups Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Tuesday and Thursday I focus on boxing, and work some other muscle groups. The weekends I rest.

My work out today was a little harder than I had hoped. I'm gradually increasing my reps, and On the second week I'm not able to breeze through as easily as I'd like. Maybe I'm just tired. Maybe I need to intensify my cardio. There's more acid build-up in my muscles than I'd ideally like. I probably shouldn't smoke cigarettes and drink so much on the weekends either :-/

Am I going to have to actually behave like an athlete to meet this goal?

No comments:

Post a Comment